Sunday, December 30, 2012

Color of 2013 inspired nails: Emerald

Hello there my pretties... So I'm so obsess about the 2013 color of the year. Emerald is such a gorgeous color.

So for my new years nails art, I didn't want to do a typical whimsical nail art. I wanted something elegant. So I decided to do this nail art. I hope you guys love it! Happy New Year!!! <3



Step 1:
       Clean nail and appy one or two coats of base coat.
 I used this nail harderner base coat with green tea by
 Nutra Nail.
















Step 2: 
       Appy a light minty green polish on all four nails except
the ring finger nail.
 I use this nail polish by Sinful Colors called Mint Apple #947 (it's a sparkly pale mint green)











Step 3:
        On the ring finger nail, color this with a dark green
nail polish. I got this polish from Sinful Colors called
Last Chance #948. It's a mossy green.
Only do one coat of this.









Step 4:
        Let the nails dry for 1 to 2 min. Then, using the dark green agian,
do an ombre effect on all on the nails (excluding the ring finger nail). I used a make-up sponge and dabbed it carefully in my nails.









Step 5:
        Now on the ring fingernail, coat this with a green glittery
nail polish.
I used Sinful Colors nail polish called Call You Later #932.
Coat this 3 times












Step 6:
       Finally, make sure you finish off your nails with a top coat
I used NK Blue Diamond top coat.















Alright! that it! It's a original design by me. All on the products I used at drugstore and beauty store bought and all under $2. Again have a safe and amazing New Years! God Bless you!



No comments:

Post a Comment