Sunday, December 30, 2012

Go-to glam nails

Hey guys!! So my mom wanted me to do her nails tonight for tomorrow night's New Years dinner. It's a really basic glam nail. It's a great go to nail art if you want a quick but fancy looking nails :) So guys, I welcome you my mom's nails :D



Okie Let's get started!

Step 1:
         Make sure you do two coat of a base coat. I know I always say this but if you want long lasting nails, you need to put a base coat. This nail hardener
with green tea by Nutra Nails is amazing!















Step 2:
        Apply two coat of a color of your choice.
My mom wanted this red nail polish with a golden tint to it.
This is color is called Jodie from Julep.
Check out their nail polish here!!













Step 3:
         Let it dry for about 1 to 2 min. Then
starting from the tip create a faded glitter effect
on your nails (with the most glitters on the tip).
Depending on you're preference, you can do this 2X in order to get more glitters on your nails.
I used Spit Fire #991 by Pure ICE nail polish.
It has a pinkish glitters. <3












Step 4:
        Finally coat it with a topcoat.
NK polish Blue Diamond is fast dry and
so cheap. I got it at a beauty store for $1!!















Tada! Say hello to the finish product. I mom is currently in love with these nails :D. Her Birthday in on Jan 3 so feel free to leave her some love on my page!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment